Entry Level Business Development Representative
Empire MG Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: 25 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Development Representative will work alongside our thoroughly trained and well-established Business Development team. Each new additional Business Development Representative will be assigned an individual trainer as well as one business client to become familiarized with, along with all of their promotional offerings. The Business Development Representative will attend all business and sales meetings during the week within the office and then travel to new potential leads to discuss our clients’ promotional deals. Our company thrives on our team-based environment, therefore, we are in need of someone who is motivated to contribute to the team and help our business flourish by attending networking events, stay current on industry trends, and continue to participate in all of our continuous training courses.
Business Development Representative’s Essential Duties:
- Research each business/company assigned and stay current on other competitors to maintain our lead within the industry
- Familiarize themselves within each territory assigned to gain confidence in the demographics and potential new customer base
- Coach and mentor other Business Development Representatives within the office that is in need of a support system
- Continue ongoing networking with other top Business Development Representatives and Managers that will help grow one’s knowledge base
- Invest personally and professionally some time outside of work to strengthen their leadership, customer service, and management skills
- Qualify provided leads by engaging with them and learning what it is they need in regards to the client specified
- Engage in active listening with customers to clarify information and assess potential needs. Follow up with thoughtful product and service recommendations and thoroughly explain solutions and processes.
- Obtain data to update the CRM database and complete enrollment for recommendations where necessary or assist in making a follow-up appointment to complete the transaction.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Professional experience preferred in the customer service, marketing, and/or sales industry
- Associates and/ or Bachelor’s degree preferred from a relative field
- Strong negotiation and conversational skills are a must when interacting with potential leads and customers daily and must be comfortable interacting with a diverse group of customers
- Have an inherent sense of optimism and resilience. The one negative customer doesn’t get you down and you focus on making sure your next interaction is stellar. You are thorough in your follow-up and dedicated to making every customer experience positive.
- Dedicated to your own professional growth and consistently set higher goals for yourself than others set for you. You thrive on achievement and are not afraid to fail in order to get there.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Empire MG