Assistant General Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms,Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
At least 3 to 5 years experience in the hospitality industry, with significant management experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. Excellent computer system skills, exceptional customer service and leadership skills.
RetailView all jobs at Empire Hospitality