Who you are:
You are a pharmacy professional who prides themselves on their attention to detail and customer service. Your in-depth understanding of pharmacy tech and familiarity with the concept of Formulary lists and Utilization management programs allows you to make informed decisions on behalf of your clients. You use your industry knowledge to build innovative programs for your clients to help them save valuable dollars. You are AGILE - you have the ability to change course easily without getting frustrated and still learn as you go in a fast-paced environment. And your boundless energy and endless positivity means your colleagues love working with you. And finally your desire to be part of ‘something’ and help that ‘something’ become the next BIG THING is your main driver.
What you will be doing:
· Support Clinical Account Manager with clients’ daily claim reviews
· Conduct outbound medication adherence member calls to address gaps in care and improve health care outcomes under general pharmacist’s supervision
· Communicate with provider offices and in-network pharmacies supporting various clinical programs and initiatives
· Assist with compiling quarterly client review reports and presentations
· Monitor drug pipeline to assist pharmacists and marketing department in creating reports and newsletter for clients, internal and external partners
· Support Clinical Services department with ad-hoc projects and perform other related duties
What you need:
· Certified pharmacy technician
· A thorough understanding of the PBM business is preferred.
· 4 year college degree preferred
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, exciting start-up environment with the ability to multi-task and work outside the non-clinical environment; responsibilities may vary from day to day
· Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Excel
Benefits and Perks:
Competitive salary, startup environment, excellent health, dental, vision, 401k, life and ancillary benefits, generous PTO and flex work schedule.
EmpiRx Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer