Business Management Trainee
Emperial Management Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our team works together to create unique marketing campaigns designed completely around our clients and their brand or product message. Our results have garnered us a lot of attention recently, and in order to expand our client portfolio, we are hiring a Business Management Trainee to join our team locally in the Portland area immediately.
The Business Management Trainee will learn all marketing and sales strategies, client and product knowledge, event compliance, leadership skills, and management skills while in an entry-level role. We have a comprehensive career development program available for all associates looking to gain transferable skills to advance their careers.
- Work with other trainees to successfully execute each client event
- Communicate with customers directly at in-store events and effectively convey the core message
- Answer any customer questions and give all relevant product details in order to drive sales through the register
- Inventory Management
- Display/merchandise management
- While no experience is required, all Business Management Trainees mus:
- Be able to work full time, including weekends
- Be able to travel locally to events and transport materials for events
- Be comfortable working in a high foot traffic environment (following all CDC protocols related to COVID-19)
- Because of our hands-on training process, we require all associates to be located in the Portland area.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Emperial Management