Noc Shift: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
The RN position manages the nursing care delivery to the residents on the unit. Oversees other staff members in caring for those residents, follows the plan of care, and performs general nursing duties within the license held by the nurse. Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- And More!
Ormsby Post Acute Rehab
3050 N. Ormsby Blvd.
Carson City, NV 89703
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
EmpRes Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.