EMORY TEMPORARY SERVICES IS LOOKING FOR WAREHOUSE WORKERS WHO CAN WORK IMMEDIATELY! PLEASE APPLY TODAY, THIS IS FOR MULTIPLE POSITIONS. IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR WORK AND YOU CAN LIFT UP TO 75 POUNDS WE ARE READY TO HIRE.
All finalist candidates must receive satisfactory results on all pre-employment processing including Background check, Drug testing, Health Assessment and Nicotine Testing.
- Ships and receives items, pulls orders and verifies type and quantity of ordered items. Issues and delivers items, and performs housekeeping activities in the warehouse. Maintains records or files of information related to inventory, equipment or other items. Recommends stock items for replenishment.
- Prepares documentation and performs data entry.
- Operates light trucks, warehouse equipment, forklifts and picker machines and is responsible for their daily inspection, maintenance, safe operation and safeguarding against vandalism or theft.
- Assists in relocating materials and reconfiguring storage locations.
- May transport items and materials via large trucks, using proper safety and handling techniques to safeguard materials.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and one year of warehouse, stockroom or related experience.
- May require valid Georgia driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Some positions in this classification may require the ability to lift 50-75 pounds and to bend, stoop and twist.