Customer Success Associate
emocha Mobile Health is on a mission to solve medication non-adherence. We're a diverse team of designers, technologists, researchers, and public health enthusiasts committed to building high-impact technology that helps patients get better faster.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment while looking to help patients lead healthier lives and lowering healthcare costs, we'd love to hear from you.
About the role
Our Customer Success team guides our wide array of clients as they map any number of business needs to their emocha account. We ensure customers are optimized and scaling effortlessly through impactful engagements, all focused on driving business and technical value.
A key fixture of our team is the work our Customer Success Associate performs in understanding our customer's needs, working creatively to provide solutions to their challenges, and ultimately in helping emocha innovate. In addition to working with customers one-on-one, the customer success associate creates written content and short videos to teach best practices at scale, and organizes customer support tickets using Zendesk. You are a resourceful problem solver who enjoys guiding customers about topics both big & small.
- Champion the education and adoption of emocha to new customers
- Manage the post-sale relationship of emocha accounts through implementation, training, adoption, support resolution, and account renewal
- Configure Zendesk in order to meet and exceed expectations
- Conduct virtual and onsite meetings according to Customer Success methodology to drive product adoption and ensure retention
- Maintain a high level of integrity, empathy, and business insight across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends as you go
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product to produce short training videos that help create a seamless experience for customers and end users
- Display excellent presentation skills to keep customers engaged in virtual settings
- Must have worked with the Zendesk product suite, or a comparable customer service system
- Must have 3+ years experience in client-facing, post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience engaging with end-users, evangelizing a product and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Proactive leadership and ability to share customer success learnings with the broader organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Ability to command a room and inspire customers in onboarding process
- Ability to triage customer-reported issues to development team
- Passionate about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- Experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Strong project management skills and an ability to thrive while multitasking
- Love for collaboration and commitment to building a world-class customer experience
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Competitive salary
- 12 days vacation, paid sick leave, plus holidays
- Health, dental, vision, commuter and other benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan
We're on a mission to solve medication adherence. We combine world-class science, technology, and design to empower every patient to take their medication. Our team includes passionate and talented individuals and our platform has been used by health departments, clinics, hospitals, and ministries of health across the country and world.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We believe in reflecting the diversity of our customers, and their patients, in our team. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. emocha is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental ability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
.Employment Type: FULL_TIME