- Posted: over a month ago
The AWS Cloud/Devops Engineer will be working closely with the engineering teams to design and implement robust and secure solutions in AWS. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code and configuration management as tools to build, manage, and monitor infrastructure on AWS.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3, etc)
- Very strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments
- Experience using Chef and/or Ansible for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership.
- AWS Certifications are a plus.
- Bonus points for experience with other Cloud providers.
TechnologyView all jobs at Emmasson