Do you have a passion for customer service and lashes? Do you want to learn from the best and first dedicated lash salon in the entire U.S., led by a Franchise Founder & Chief Innovation Officer who has over 15 years of lash extension experience?
Lash Lounge is a world-class destination for semi-permanent eyelash extensions. We offer a complete menu of services, including eyelash extensions, refills, threading, and more. When women visit The Lash Lounge, they enter a retreat designed to rejuvenate from the inside out, so that they can step out and face the world with confidence.
When you’re a team member at THE LASH LOUNGE®, you are part of our family. We provide the latest and most innovative training to all of our lash professionals, whether new or experienced, in order to further your professional careers.
If you love making people feel confident and beautiful, you will love being part of The Lash Lounge.
Emma Lash, LLC dba THE LASH LOUNGE SHOREWOOD - NORTH OAKLAND AVENUE is looking for dynamic and dedicated full-time Lash Stylists to be part of our new salon opening team and help us introduce our brand to the women of Southeastern Wisconsin. This the second of three salons to be opened in this area. THE LASH LOUNGE BROOKFIELD - THE CORNERS opened in 2019 at 320 North Lord Street in The Corners of Brookfield.
THE LASH LOUNGE® was founded in 2006 and has 100+ salons open around the country. https://www.thelashlounge.com/
RESULTS DESCRIPTION: The Lash Stylist provides gold standard customer service to The Lash Lounge (TLL) clients, as well as top quality application of semi-permanent eyelash extensions, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, lash perms, and facial threading. This position is mission critical to the livelihood of the salon and contributes to the positive reputation and overall TLL culture that is conveyed to our clients. Successful candidates must be highly motivated, possess excellent client service skills, and exceptional attention to detail.
Training and certification will be provided FREE on all services and you'll get paid an hourly wage during the training and certification period. Training is 2 weeks and you'll have the opportunity to certify in our lash and brow tinting, lash perms, and facial threading services at the end of those two weeks. You'll then have another 4 weeks to complete your lash certification. Did I mention we have 9 application styles - Classic, Hybrid, and Volume combined with Natural, Dramatic, and Extreme?
- Perform the day-to-day application of our services to scheduled Lash Lounge clients at the expected gold standard level.
- Conduct thorough client consultation prior to service application and insert proper note in client record for future use and tracking.
- Be intimately involved in client retention, feedback, and be able to communicate the benefits of the loyalty program, additional services, and TLL branded products.
- Resolve client issues.
- Educate clients on retail products’ key benefits.
- Responsible for work area, inventory management for necessary items needed at station, organization and cleanliness of overall treatment room.
- Responsible for proper cleaning / sanitization and disinfection of implements according to TLL standard protocol and licensing.
- Responsible for sharing in general cleanliness of salon including keeping common areas picked up and organized, helping with laundry duties, picking up and taking out trash, and helping wherever asked.
- Stay up-to-date with organization’s systems and new roll-outs.
- Consistently follow all organization’s policies, practices and procedures.
- Honor the core values.
- Give input and feedback on best practices and issues that affect salon staff, to help create solutions for improved practices and teamwork going forward.
- Assists with promotional events at the salon or outside the salon and performs, when asked, services during those promotional events to help market the salon and build the brand.
- All other duties as prescribed or requested.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work professionally with the public.
- Comfortable educating clients on products and services offered.
- Ability to maintain composure and exhibits sound judgment in all types of situations.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Initiates self-learning exhibits insatiable curiosity, and interest in self-improvement.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Ability to ask for and give help or assistance when needed.
- Ability to focus
- Eyesight (assisted with magnification and lighting) and depth perception to see and work with fine lash hairs
- Fine motor skills (i.e. dexterity, coordination of movement of both hands).
- Current Cosmetology or Esthetics license
We are looking for the right candidate who will contribute to and value our positive work environment and fun culture. We offer unlimited free services to all our employees, free branded clothing (e.g. an apron and t-shirt), two free engraved name tags, product purchases available at wholesale cost with monthly salon order and payroll debit, access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), access to an Employee Discount Program for local and national deals (e.g. movie tickets, restaurants, Great America tickets, car rentals, etc.), and a $25 golden ticket for a friend or family member to receive unlimited services for $25 each, transferrable once, as long as you are an employee of The Lash Lounge Brookfield – The Corners.
Multiple full-time positions are available in Shorewood and will start March 13, 2020. Part-time positions are not available at this time.
If you are interested in being a Lash Stylist at the Brookfield location, please complete the application as it will ask for a location preference.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Emma Lash, LLC dba The Lash Lounge is an equal opportunity employer committed to celebrating and supporting our differences and will not discriminate based on a person's gender, gender identity or expression, nationality, color, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we will also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To learn more about why Equal Employment Opportunity is the law, consult the U.S. government website: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.
This is the second of three locations planned for Southeastern Wisconsin.