Entry Level Swim Instructor
Are you looking for a FUN and FRIENDLY work environment? Fill your pockets and your heart by joining the Emler Swim School Team as a Swim Instructor! This opportunity is perfect for candidates who have a passion for water safety, swimming, and working with children.
No experience? No worries! Emler Swim School provides PAID TRAINING. We proudly invest in our team members and provide professional development opportunities from the start! Come work with a team that values individual contributions to our culture and prioritizes team building.
Swim Instructor Pay and Benefits:
- Starting teaching rates $15-$17/hour
- Opportunities to increase pay rate quickly through advancement and training!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for college students
- Referral Bonus Program
- Raise opportunities for top performers
A Swim Instructor’s Workday:
- Teach the same students weekly, celebrating their progress in the pool.
- Work a set schedule with a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Become proficient in your swim instructor role through thoughtful hands-on training on our award-winning curriculum.
- Work alongside experts to follow all safety standards keeping children, families and staff wellbeing top of mind.
- Replace the gym with work! Standing for periods of time, moving around on deck and in the pool, lifting students and pool equipment are all expected parts of the job.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
What YOU will gain:
- Valuable Experience - Teach children in an educational environment and sharpen communication skills by providing progress updates for parents.
- Active Work Environment - Say goodbye to sitting at a desk all day and splash into the pool to stay active throughout your workday!
- Mental Wellbeing - We offer a free employee wellness program that provides resources to support the mental, physical, and financial health of our employees and their families.
- Mentorship - Receive hands-on training alongside our mentors every step of the way. We also provide frequent opportunities to become a certified mentor and trainer!
- Community Outreach Opportunities - We go beyond teaching life saving swim skills. We actively participate in charity activities and community events through our CARES program.
- Customer Service Skills - Selling swim lessons, gaining curriculum knowledge and problem solving.
Just how much difference can YOU make?
Emler Swim School is on a mission to eliminate childhood drowning. It takes a committed team to do so. This commitment means we care. We care for customers, students, team and community. Rise to the challenge and submit your application today!
Powered by JazzHR
Emler Swim SchoolTualatin, OR
Sports and Recreation
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.