Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Join Emler Swim School as a Customer Service Representative! Spend your workday assisting families with current enrollments and new registrations for swim lessons. This role requires an interpersonally developed individual with strong communication skills and a passion for relationship building. Extra hours available and preference given to customer service staff who are cross-trained as a swim instructor - paid training and no required aquatic experience to teach!
What you will earn as a Customer Service Representative:
- Competitive starting hourly rate $15/ hour
- Convenient shifts for a busy schedule - Part time, full time and evening/ weekend shifts available.
- Valuable resume experience and paid professional development
- Employee referral bonuses - Show off your networking skills and help grow our teams!
- Frequent opportunities to increase hourly pay rate through various certifications and performance evaluations
- Career opportunities - Embrace a culture of continuous learning and take advantage of Emler Swim School’s dedication to developing every individual on our team.
Looking to enhance and advance? What Emler Swim School will do for YOU:
- Provide a consistent schedule - consistent shifts, consistent customer interactions, consistent FUN!
- Experience working with kids AND customers- Take your customer service skills to the next level by impressing customers with your dedication to safety and wellbeing of their kids.
- Communication Skills - Learn proper phone etiquette, professional email communication and embrace energizing in-person interactions.
- Emotional Intelligence - Relate closely with your team and anticipate customer and student needs by enhancing your customer resolution skills and practicing empathy.
- Technical Skills - Learn registration software and enrollment practices through selling swim lessons and managing enrollment, train and become an expert using Google Workspace and propose improvements (we learn from our employees too!)
- Leadership Skills - Feel empowered to resolve customer conflict quickly by thinking critically and referencing tools, training and resources. We TRUST our employees to lead each other.
What is expected:
- Enroll students in lessons, collect payments and manage administrative responsibilities
- Complete curriculum training to become knowledgeable on the product and provide exceptional experiences for children and families
- Use creative thinking skills to identify and resolve challenges with customers
- Attend paid training and development opportunities
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age
Powered by JazzHR
Emler Swim School
BusinessView all jobs at Emler Swim School