Emineo Marketing Solutions is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager to work on Fortune 100 campaigns. Our innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, we continue to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, we also continue to increase the market shares of our clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and consumer market research. After successful completion of each department, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department and development into an executive Marketing Management position. The Junior Marketing Manager reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador team
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Primary Duties of the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Successful entry level candidate will be responsible for the set up and execution of events throughout the Las Vegas area with our huge retail venue clients. Our clients and products represent the best of the best communications Industry.
We are looking for several qualified entry level individuals to train.
• Establish personal goals that are consistent with company standards
of marketing productivity.
• Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; explain the promotion,
expected outcome, and services.
• Follow all company safety policies and compliance procedures
Desired Skills & Knowledge for the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed
* We are dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive entry level training program is geared towards the entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of event marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon! *
NO DOOR TO DOOR
NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
NO COLD CALLING
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, advertising, sports, entertainment, full time, part time, sports marketing, entertainment, communications, public relations, entry level, sales, direct sales, human resources, business, other, business development, promotions, retail, events, business administration, sports promotions, sports
advertising, construction, management trainee, communications, mass communications, events, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level advertising, business development, other great industries, part
time, full time, general business, entertainment, retail, public relations, direct sales, outside sales, entrepreneur, sales
human resources, recruiting, entry level assistant, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, sales rep, marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager,emineo marketing solutions, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator.