EMG is an outsourced marketing agency looking for a full-time Telecom Campaign, Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our Covina office on a permanent basis primarily focused on our telecommunication campaign.
You will work with other Telecom Campaign, Customer Service Representative (CSR) and various telecommunication product specialists, as well as mid-office and operations teams, to deliver a seamless and integrated experience to consumers across our telecommunication focused client base.
This role offers you the opportunity to work in a national firm that offers excellent career progression.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of prior experience is preferred
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment, and to utilize all available tools and resources to service clients as efficiently as possible
- Business acumen in the marketing and client relations field is preferred
- Must understand and comply with applicable regulations and standard operational procedures
- Must ensure that all transactions are executed properly and meet compliance guidelines
- Provide high-quality service to each of our clients
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, operating within our Standard Operational Procedures
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, customers, and product specialists
- Communicates clearly with staff in a timely and professional manner
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and escalate to our sales team and product partners in order to close or provide advice to the client
- Verify and maintain data quality
If your background experience and skill set meet the requirements for our Customer Service Representative, apply today!