$80/HR & $500 weekly stipend
Benefits Available Day 1
We're looking for Intensive Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in The Beautiful State of North Dakota. The right nurse should have 2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As an ICU Travel Nurse, you'll be responsible for evaluating and monitoring patients in an Intensive Care Unit setting. ICU RNs provide the most direct care to patients in life-threatening situations, documenting and providing physician-directed care, assessing and implementing patient care plans, and delegating to other care providers as appropriate. As an ICU RN you will also be providing education and support to patient families, possibly for long-term care needs.
As an ICU Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide basic bedside care.
- Prepare, administer and record prescribed medication, reporting any adverse reactions to treatment.
- Order and evaluate diagnostic tests.
- Take samples for lab work, order corresponding lab work and interpret reports.
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment, and interpret and record electronic displays.
- Ensure proper placement and functioning of catheters, leads and tubing.
- Communicate patients' conditions to family members.
ICU Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. RNs may face hazards from exposure to certain chemicals or infectious diseases and will treat patients that may be confused, agitated, and/or uncooperative.
COVID 19 ICU level patients Adult medical intensive care unit patients. Mainly acute respiratory failure, renal failure, sepsis and multi organ failure. Patient require mechanical ventilation, vasopressor drips, sedation, proning and sometimes CRRT.
Eminent Consulting, LLCUnlike generalized staffing firms, Eminent Consulting and its professionals have over 40 years of experience in healthcare recruiting, finance, and business operations. We are intimately familiar with the important details of your day-to-day operations and know exactly what you are looking for at a level that no other firm can provide.