Eminent Consulting, LLC Nashville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the payroll activities and staff.
· Process payroll for 500+ employees located nationwide, on a weekly basis, including but not limited to payroll adjustments, voluntary deductions, court ordered wage assignments, separation notices, etc.
· Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll is processed.
· Takes large amounts of information and ensures that employees are paid in accordance with their contracts.
· Manage the payroll inbox for payroll inquiries and adjustments and resolve concerns.
· Address and resolve employee complaints related to payroll.
· Process garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll.
· Set-up employee’s access on ADP and Concur.
· Manages all PTO tracking.
· Verify data accuracy and resolve discrepancies timely. Cross audit of employee records entered to maintain data integrity.
· Provide support to other team members within the HR Operations department.
· Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Work in a fast-paced, team environment while meeting required deadlines.
· Follow established procedures in a timely and accurate manner and offer suggestions for process improvements.
· Respond to audit requests when needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with at least 1-year experience in payroll and/or data entry. Additional years of experience may substitute education requirement.
· Proficiency in ADP Workforce required.
· Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel and G suite is required.
· Must be good in dealing with a fast-paced environment and handling multiple requests at a time.
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
· Problem solver mentality, detail oriented.
· Ability to read or write for extended periods of time.
· Ability to type and look at computer screen for extended periods of time.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
· Above average mathematical skills.
Eminent Consulting, LLC
Unlike generalized staffing firms, Eminent Consulting and its professionals have over 40 years of experience in healthcare recruiting, finance, and business operations. We are intimately familiar with the important details of your day-to-day operations and know exactly what you are looking for at a level that no other firm can provide.
Finance and Insurance