Executive Assistant Real Estate
Emily Peckham of Keller Williams Nashville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
The Peckham Group is looking for an empire builder. We are looking for someone who is seeking their next opportunity for explosive growth and massive opportunity. At the Peckham Group, we are natural leaders. We value both personal and professional growth. We think BIG, act BOLD, and live LARGE. We refuse to live in mediocrity and therefore we set goals and exceed them. We work hard, never give up, and understand that the purpose of business is to serve and inspire others, fund an incredible life, and leave a legacy. Our empire builder shares these beliefs.
Our empire builder is an operations ninja who is a master of the building and implementation of systems and organization. They relish the opportunity to create order out of chaos. They are seeking an opportunity to help cultivate the growth and expansion of one of the most rapidly growing teams in the country. Most importantly, this empire builder is proactive in their approach. They are a self-starter who takes initiative and is always striving to do their best.
We are looking for an empire builder who is proactive. They do not wait to be told what to do, they find ways to improve the business and doing this excites them. We are looking for an empire builder who is accountable. They don’t need the supervision of others to achieve their goals. We are looking for an empire builder who is persistent. This person is committed to the task at hand, even if it means staying a little late. We are looking for an empire builder who has a sense of urgency. Attention to detail is critical, and yet this person understands the importance of working at a quick pace. This empire builder values the customer and their needs and will do everything in their power to serve the client and give them a fantastic experience. They desire to create a lasting relationship. This empire builder has an upbeat, positive attitude and excitement for work and for life. They desire opportunities for growth and seek to build a better future for themselves and those around them. This empire builder is someone who you can rely on. They have integrity - they do the right thing when no one is looking.
The Peckham Group prides itself on hiring high-performing individuals. High performers like to hang out with other high performers. This job is not for everyone. The bar is set high. Our team has strong standards and expectations. We thrive under pressure, aren't afraid of working long hours, or going above and beyond to get results.Compensation:
$40,000 - $55,000 DOE + Bonus OpportunityResponsibilities:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, client retention and client care, information management, and back-office support
- Organization and management of the team CRM/Database including implementation of a 36 touch follow up plan for SOI and past clients and update and maintain all client records
- Prepare all pre-listing packets/appointment prep
- Order client closing gifts
- Creating a system for and planning client events
- Social media management
- Scheduling appointments with clients and vendors.
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, and maintaining the budget.
- Own the listing process including the scheduling of sign/lockbox delivery and photography, as well as generating the listing online.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Management of Team leader’s email
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer and agent inquiries or complaints via phone and email Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team member
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Customer/vendor relations
- The empire builder will be responsible for hiring their replacement as they move on to the role of Director of Operations as the team grows
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Is considered the most reliable and responsive person in friend group
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Is flexible, experienced in professional communications, and not easily rattled or offended (Clients can be tough!)
- Great ability to focus
- Is coachable/loves to learn/not afraid to put in the hard work to grow personally as well as professionally
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Time management skills
- Loves organizing and tracking data
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate experience preferred
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience
- 1-3 years Real Estate Experience
Emily’s career in real estate started only 2.5 short years ago but has since proven herself as one of Nashville’s finest realtors and emerging leaders. Since beginning her career, Emily has experienced massive growth. In her first year as a Realtor Emily sold 36 homes as a solo agent and had the opportunity and quickly grew that number to 103 in year 2. .As a single agent she ranks as the 74th in the Nashville market and 2nd in her Franklin Keller Williams market center and #5 in the Southeast Region of Keller Williams. She has been awarded titles from several agencies including “Rookie of the Year” and “Top Producer.” Emily has been featured on the Blitz, The Real Estate Blaze, BOLD, and Pivot: Shift Ahead, and speaks in Market Centers across the Country. Emily is passionate about inspiring other agents by sharing her story. Emily runs a Facebook group for Realtors across the country to teach them her skills and tactics and coaches agents on how to be successful in this industry.
Emily Peckham of Keller Williams
BusinessView all jobs at Emily Peckham of Keller Williams