- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assistant Manager must show the following skills:
· Social, computer and phone etiquette skills are a great plus
· Resistance to stress and strenuous conditions
· Work collaboratively in a team environment
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work with strict time limits
· Ability to prioritize work
· Organized and methodical approach to work
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Keep a close eye on daily operations.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Write reports every 4 hours.
- Track all your transactions.
- Be involved in the work. Take part in discussions in online chats.
- Be friendly in teamwork. Heed the advice of senior managers.
- Be active while working. Don't be late. Send reports on time.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Complete all other related tasks.
1. Exquisite appearance, excellent communication skills.
2. Stress resistance, the ability to find simple solutions to complex problems.
3. Organizational skills to help you plan your day successfully.
4. PC knowledge and basic knowledge when using Microsoft Office.
5. The ability to work overtime with operational needs.
6. Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
7. You must be over 18 years old.
8. Computer, mobile phone, Internet.
9. Solid understanding of financial management.
Emicon Invest IncWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits
312 Walnut StreetCincinnati, OH
RetailView all jobs at Emicon Invest Inc