20-24 hours a week/flexible start time 8:30 or 9:00
Responsible for interacting with company's customers by processing orders addressing customer inquiries and resolving customer complaints regarding products. Review shipping log for bills of lading on accuracy, changes and gives all information to Accounting Department for invoicing. Maintain price list and customer master files for mailing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The foregoing is not necessarily an exhaustive list of the minimum requirements and specifications necessary to perform the essential functions, including all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an reflection of the current job tasks, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different task functions be performed when circumstances change or exigencies require it (this includes but is not limited to emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
· Receive and process customer orders immediately upon confirmation of product availability, and ability to meet requested delivery date. Make sure all customer orders comply with ISO procedures.
· Respond to customer inquiries regarding availability of product, status of order, order changes, and delivery changes, when appropriate.
· On a daily basis, obtain shipping log check off bills of lading received, match with customer orders, check for accuracy and check for changes (if applicable).
· Maintain a price list of products, keeping up to date and make any changes when necessary, assuring familiarization of product line, prices, delivery time and similar data as required.
· Maintain customer mailing list in master files and make sure list is kept up to date.
· Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems, and concerns to customer's satisfaction.
· Match customer purchase order with orders in-house. If a discrepancy is noted, resolve it with customer.
· Direct necessary sales inquiries or additional sales service to proper sales personnel, when appropriate.
· Assist in maintaining Sales Department customer files.
· Assist in tracing orders when needed.
- Performs other related duties and special projects, as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum six months to one year customer service experience required, preferably in manufacturing.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills. Service oriented and ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns to customers satisfaction. Proficient computer skills with ability to learn new software when needed.