Marketing Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Don't Just Change Jobs. Change Healthcare.
For 40 years, Emerson Ecologics has been a vital link between integrative health practitioners and their patients. We provide the highest quality professional-grade supplements, clinical education, diagnostics, and digital tools that empower more than 50,000 healthcare professionals to improve the lives of millions of patients each year. Joining Emerson means being part of a dynamic team of change agents who are boldly reimagining the future, and our ability to transform healthcare.
We are seeking a Marketing Data Analyst with strong experience in digital marketing/e-commerce that is data-driven and expert in tracking metrics, managing process automation, and cross-functional collaboration. This position reports to our Director, Marketing Operations.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive an outsized impact in our organization - as a marketer that is instrumental in uncovering key insights into the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and helping to inform our Commercial decision-making. You will be responsible for helping to ensure that our marketing data and operations efforts set up our long-term success by enabling scaled, repeatable models and solutions for growth.
The analysis you will perform in this role will contribute to operational planning, data governance/management and roadmap development, marketing technology selection/implementation, prospect and customer segmentation, marketing automation build/refinement. Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform deep-dive analyses and leverage data-sets to deliver insights on the effectiveness of our campaigns, enabling a better understanding of successful drivers of acquisition/retention campaign performance
- Develop dashboards that improve reporting against KPIs and campaigns to enable data-driven decisions across the entire marketing organization
- Prioritize and execute on existing and ad hoc requests made from marketing and sales to facilitate growth
- Work cross-functionally to provide performance analytics and optimization recommendations, that enable continuous improvement and drive incremental demand generation and improved marketing productivity.
- Collaborate with our Business Data Analyst on new projects, interpreting data sets developed by the Business Data Analyst and act as point person for Marketing
- Proactively identify trends, opportunities, patterns, anomalies, spikes, and other occurrences in data sets that will help increase sales and profitability from existing products and campaigns
- Support the continuous improvement of our marketing efforts by designing, tracking, and analyzing the impact of A/B and multivariate tests
- Support the development of strategy decks for core audiences — including our board, executive team, and partners — ensuring that content is rich in data/performance against KPIs
- Experience in working with and optimizing customer conversion funnels
- Strong project and program management skills
- Can bring new ideas to systems and processes to support business requirements and to drive efficiency
- Problem-solver who leverages new tech, platforms, approaches, and ideas to drive results
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who operates with excellence, efficiency, and precision
- A collaborative colleague who works effectively across functions to deliver for the business, not just their function
- Experience with digital/omnichannel marketing, SaaS, and eCommerce is highly preferred. Within the Healthcare category a plus
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in data science, math, statistics, economics, or other related fields
- 3+ years experience as an analyst manipulating large datasets, preferably within marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communicator who leverages data and design to build stories that drive decisions
- In-depth and tactical experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HubSpot, Tableau will be foundational to this role
TechnologyView all jobs at Emerson Ecologics