Our client, a natural handmade beauty company in Vegas, is looking for a Digital Marketing Director to lead and integrate the company’s website and social media platforms.
The Digital Marketing Director is accountable for leading the development and execution of all Website and Digital initiatives. This individual will collaborate with various partners across the company to deliver an optimized website experience (content, navigation, videos, etc.) as part of the digital strategy. In addition, they will work with the CEO and other business partners to formulate an overall strategy and manage planning, the marketing and e-commerce team on direction and execution and develop relationships with external vendor partners across a variety of digital functions.
This Director is responsible for driving qualified traffic to the client’s Website and Social Media platforms, leading to an increase in the company’s overall e-commerce sales. This thought leader will establish a report card and a process for performance/KPI tracking for the site and across all digital functions. This position stays abreast of current digital trends and acts as the digital expert for the company.
- Manages the Digital Team’s Website Governance Procedures. Meaning collaboration with cross-functional teams (including representatives from Marketing Leadership, Operations, Digital, Creative, agencies and Communications) to address website improvements and testing.
- Develops and project manages website refresh, reskin, or redesign programs for all while collaborating with internal stakeholders and managing external resources.
- Proactively manages the website to ensure proper functionality and messaging.
- Manages external vendors and projects for lead optimization initiatives.
- Provides clear website requirements and business rules to guide development of new features and define acceptance criteria of those features i.e. Online Scheduling.
- Presents proactive website management findings to leadership team based on performance and digital trends and provides recommendations.
- Develops and leads Q/A programs for new website launches.
- Develops communication strategies and protocols for website enhancements, launches and key updates.
- Develops an annual schedule of systematic website reviews and programmatic update for speed, efficiency and user experience.
- Leverages content marketing strategies to enhance website experience.
- Consumer Advertising, Consumer Promotion, Marketing Research, COOP Advertising andPromotion, Public Relations, Online/Web Management, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) and Social Media Management.
- Creates a project scope for each PPC strategy and/or project/test i.e. day-parting, A/B testing, etc.
- Manages (with the assistance of Digital ID Specialist) PPC aspect of relationship and performance with various third-parties including Portals, etc.
- Manages performance of PPC vendors various paid media services i.e. SEM, Display, Retargeting, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manages content and ads used for various PPC verticals.
- Ensures performance and functionality of PPC landing pages.
- Collaborates with Team on local and national PPC strategies and educates the Leadership Team on new ideas addressing any questions/concerns.
- Works in collaboration with the brand partners on social media to oversee the development and execution of social media strategies, including content and media.
- Works with Marketing Analytics Manager to review the collection and analysis of Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit or click-through rates producing a scorecard for each site.
- Crafts monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing digital reports called the Digital Download for the Marketing Department, Directors, etc.
- Crafts special request reports on an “as needed” basis for the Marketing Leadership and Digital Leadership Teams.
- Crafts strategies and recommendations based on digital marketing data analysis and interpretation.
- Stays abreast of current digital marketing trends and new technology and proactively monitors competitor web strategies.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
- A team player who embraces a collaborative, fast-paced environment, with the flexibility to work on various projects at one time, prioritize deliverables, and collaborate with other disciplines on the team, as well as other departments.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of existing and emerging digital marketing channels, technologies and platforms that can efficiently and effectively help advance our business and digital footprint.
- Able to manage multiple functions across many brands with a higher-level consideration for inter-dependencies, efficiencies and integrated strategies across the enterprise.
- Extremely detail and process oriented.
- Expertise managing all core functions in digital marketing including SEO, SEM, display and website optimization.
- Expertise in managing agencies and other partners
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment under pressure while demonstrating the utmost professionalism and a strong customer-focused attitude
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Excellent mastery of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook and Power Point required
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work comfortably with employees at all levels in the organization
- Experience managing vendors and clients (internal or external)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.