- Expired: April 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
ENA's mission is to advance excellence in emergency nursing. Our mission comes to life in our values; Collaboration, Compassion, Philanthropy, Excellence, Learning, Inquiry, Diversity, and Integrity. Our values encourage personal and professional growth while enabling us to be the leading global emergency nursing resources. Our engaged workforce makes ENA an exceptional place to work.
ENA offers a flexible hybrid work schedule that allows employees the opportunity to work from the office two days a week and at home three days a week. Our headquarters is in Schaumburg, Illinois.
The Chief Executive Assistant provides high-level executive support to the CEO. This position employs best practices to ensure the effective prioritization of communications, meetings and calendar management to ensure successful execution of organizational priorities. The Executive Assistant is collaborative, thoughtful and proactive in managing relationships on behalf of the CEO and themselves.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for high level executive support to the Chief Executive Officer including proactive calendar management, coordinating calendars with other executives, written correspondence, travel arrangements, processing expenses, scheduling virtual and in person calls and meetings.
- Prepares CEO for all meetings (virtual and in person), ensuring successful meeting execution and participation. This includes creating and managing agendas, developing talking points and other meeting materials, reviewing materials in advance and debriefing on follow up action items.
- Leads efforts with other Senior Leadership Team executive assistants to ensure the effective exchange of information and collaboration and group scheduling between the Senior Leadership Team and Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensures timely completion of invoices and expense reports in accordance with organizational budget and process.
- Provides administrative support to other key projects that involve executive level participation.
- Contributes to the workplace culture that is consistent with the association's culture statement and emphasizes the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Displays a high level of accountability, taking responsibility for individual actions and the impact on the organization. Views oneself as a reflection of the organization by following through on commitments and accepting ownership.
- Performs additional related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior executive administrative position.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite of Products
- Association or Non-Profit experience
- Project management experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to prioritize multiple and varied tasks under pressure, within established deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving ability and an ability to exercise a high level of discretion and independent judgment
- Strong skills in proactively planning for the week, month, quarter commitments.
- Strong problem solving skills with technology (zoom, teams, etc.).
- Exceptional collaborative communication and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, tact and discretion with sensitive organizational information.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to interface with staff, BOD, and external relationships in a professional manner.
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Requires ability to communicate verbally and in writing in an exchange of information; collect, compile and prepare work documents; set-up and maintain work files. Use of the computer, with repetitive motion, is approximately 80%.
Majority of work is performed in a hybrid work environment, allowing for remote and in-person work. Occasional travel may be required.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Get fresh Mission Care jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.