Executive Assistant - Membership Division
- Posted: May 18, 2022
ENA's mission is to advance excellence in emergency nursing. Our mission comes to life in our values; Collaboration, Compassion, Philanthropy, Excellence, Learning, Inquiry, Diversity, and Integrity. Our values encourage personal and professional growth while enabling us to be the leading global emergency nursing resources. Our engaged workforce makes ENA an exceptional place to work.
The health and safety of our employees and the members we serve is a high priority, as such ENA has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. All employees, regardless of work location and contractors who work on-site at an ENA location must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit to weekly testing. An employee is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after receiving the final dose of a two-shot vaccine or a dose of a one-shot vaccine.
ENA offers a flexible hybrid work schedule that allows employees the opportunity to work from the office two days a week and at home three days a week. Our headquarters is in Schaumburg, Illinois.
The Executive Assistant provides on-going executive support to the Chief Member Engagement Officer and Divisional projects. The Executive Assistant also coordinates the activities of the membership and meetings division as well as strategic projects supporting the Chief Member Engagement Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides executive support for Chief Member Engagement Officer which includes coordinating calendars, travel, written correspondence, reports, dashboards, workflows, SOPs, meeting documentation and related task tracking.
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Member Engagement and Senior Meetings and Events Manager, including coordinating calendars, supporting project management and task tracking, and coordination of department and division meetings/activities, including but not limited to committees, workgroups, and other initiatives, including the development of meeting materials and minutes.
- Supports Staff Liaisons to Member Engagement and Meetings team committees and work teams to ensure quality meeting documentation, coordination and scheduling, and consistent task tracking under the guidance of the Director, Member Engagement and Senior Manager, Meetings and Events.
- Oversees the process and procedures for all Divisional executed contracts. This includes manage and initiate updates and renewals to staff contract owners.
- Maintains annual and ongoing budget tracking as directed by the Chief Member Engagement Officer. Reviews expense requests and invoices to assure consistency with policy and budget.
- In collaboration with staff managers, supports email customer service as needed for membership and events initiatives as needed.
- Contributes to the workplace culture that is consistent with the association's culture statement and emphasizes the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Displays a high level of accountability, taking responsibility for individual actions and the impact on the organization. Views oneself as a reflection of the organization by following through on commitments and accepting ownership.
- Performs additional related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in an executive administrative position
- Program and/or Project management experience
- Customer service focus or experience
- Association or Nonprofit Experience
- Health care office experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Commitment to providing quality customer service
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent presentation development skills; including use of various presentation tools (PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.)
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to use organizational skills to prioritize and meet deadlines of multiple and varied tasks
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and an ability to exercise a high level of discretion and independent judgment
- Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite of Products
- Ability to interface with staff, Board of Directors, Board of Trustees, and external relationships in a highly professional manner.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Requires ability to communicate verbally and in writing in an exchange of information; collect, compile and prepare work documents; set-up and maintain work files. Use of the computer, with repetitive motion, is approximately 80%.
Majority of work is performed in a general office environment. Occasional travel may be required.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
[HM1]Unique to our division - ability to provide secondary membership customer service as needed. Intent is during peak times (EOM for membership, conference-related or event related peaks like event dates, registration deadlines, etc)
BusinessView all jobs at Emergency Nurses