Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Emerge is actively recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst for our rapidly growing service/retail business in Grand Rapids, Michigan! Our client is one of the fastest businesses of its kind in the Midwest, with 67 locations across Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana. The company will continue its aggressive growth strategy with future acquisitions providing unlimited opportunity for advancement! This is a direct-hire, remote/hybrid position within a great culture. You will have the opportunity to solve problems, develop your career, and make a difference. You will find a wide range of benefits, including competitive compensation plans, employer-matched retirement accounts and medical coverage.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the Senior Financial Analyst in Grand Rapids, MI will be responsible for supporting Corporate efforts across the organization. This position will be responsible for long-range plans, defining key metrics, and ad hoc financial analysis. The FP&A position is an integral position within the FP&A organization as he/she will interact with the various department and business line heads nationally to provide insightful and actionable analysis to identify opportunities to improve process, efficiency, profitability, and productivity. This position must handle multiple assignments in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment with extensive direct interaction with business leaders and executive management.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Analyst in Grand Rapids, MI:
The Senior, Financial Planning & Analysis position is an integral position within the Acquisition and Finance teams. Team members are expected to support the company's mission and core values. More specifically, the new Senior Analyst will:
- Develop and monitor the Company's annual budget and quarterly forecasts, which shall include establishing budget tools, setting timelines and acting as project manager for the Company, ensuring that all budgets and forecasts are accurate, comprehensive and completed in timely fashion. Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing annual and quarterly financial plans and analysis that link to the Company's strategic objectives.
- Responsible for monthly reporting package that includes financial operating statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, analysis of operating results against budget, prior periods and forecasts, and comprehensive executive level explanations.
- Present, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics partnering closely with business leaders to impact strategic business decisions
- Balance sheet and cash flow projections and analysis.
- Support the preparation of the Company's long-range strategic planning models.
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for a variety of special projects that may include M&A, financings, new business initiatives and other ad-hoc projects.
- Develop and enhance competitive intelligence, customer intelligence, geographic, economic and market trends.
- Assist in the upgrade of reporting standards through the pursuit of continuous process improvement and liaison with the various business departments.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related field 4+ or more years of combined accounting, finance, and strategic analysis experience.
- CPA and previous public accounting experience desirable
- Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and model building
- Advanced excel skills
- Function effectively in an especially fast-paced, high growth operating environment, managing time effectively to address high priority items in a timely manner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and executive presence
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, and executive management.
- Exceptional presentation skills with ability to analyze data, tell “the story” and develop detailed operational changes to plans, to implement cost savings and revenue growth opportunities
- High energy, positive, with “can do” attitude
- Personal history of achievement
If you are qualified for this position, please click "apply now". Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDD
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Emerge