- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Emerge is actively recruiting for a Professional Liability/Healthcare Litigation Paralegal with a fantastic client firm in Princeton, NJ.
The Professional Liability/Healthcare Litigation Paralegal responsibilities:
- Maintain an orderly workflow in your area of responsibility.
- Set priorities to accomplish the attorney(s) work.
- Keep records for client billing by recording time daily.
- Litigation support activities including, but not limited to, database management and electronic filing.
- Establish clear case organization by administering and maintaining case materials.
- Preparing binders for hearings, deposition preparation, witness interviews, and meetings.
- Gathering, organizing, and reviewing medical records.
- Preparing complex medical chronologies.
- Preparing deposition summaries.
- Facilitate comprehensive information flow by drafting documents including correspondence, legal memoranda, and pleadings.
- Perform special tasks as needed, which may include learning new computer applications, such as litigation management software and databases.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and paralegal certificate preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience as a paralegal.
- Medical malpractice or professional liability experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn to digest and understand Medical Records.
- Familiar with NJ and PA Court rules and procedures.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical/detail oriented.
- Proven work ethic, dependable and reliable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication English language skills.
- Ability to work overtime if required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- 401K program
- Pension Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
If you are qualified for this position, please click "apply now". Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDD
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.
LegalView all jobs at Emerge
Get fresh Litigation Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.