Remote Customer Service Representative
Emerge Work At Home Tennessee Hills, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Remote Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
As a Remote Customer Service representative at Emerge, you will be responsible for providing customer care via the telephone while engaging with our client’s direct customers for their service needs. Additionally, you will help to resolve all outstanding issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ask great questions to better understand the customer’s needs and determine how we can solve them.
- Manage, be accountable and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer/supplier-related issues.
- Analyze and identify the cause of the concern or inquiry; Display outstanding listening skills while empathetically providing the best solution to solve the concern.
- Document and report, using established procedures, any errors in pricing, product descriptions, unit of measure or other service opportunities that do not meet the client’s standard.
Education and Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience working in a call center
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled with attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- 25wpm typing speed requirement.
Physical Requirements / Working Environment:
- Must be available to work Mon – Fri during the hours of 8am – 8pm.
Full-time: 8hrs/day = 40hrs/wk
Part-time: 6hrs/day = 30hrs/wk
- Quiet environment
- Personal work space
- Intel core processor i3, i5, and i7, Ryzen and AMD (A9- A12)
- RAM: Minimum 8 GB
- Internet Upload speed: Minimum of 4 Mbps
- Internet Download speed: Minimum of 4 Mbps
( Use an Ethernet cable for internet as Wi-Fi is susceptible to interference)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- No MacBooks or Chromebooks allowed
Emerge Work At HomeWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Great benefits & Lots of room for Growth
AddressTennessee Hills, TN