Utilities Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are partnered with a leading utilities company providing an extra level of protection through the home warranty products they offer by offering direct support to customers who are having issues with their utilities. Well over 20 people who we have placed with the company have found great success while this role has proven to be excellent for career development and earning potential!
As a Provider Support Representative you will manage daily interactions with providers. You will find contractors to help assist in getting warranties addressed and search to find new contractors if no in-service providers are available. In doing so you will have the opportunity to complete claims that cannot be automatically dispatched and process any provider inquiries or special claims.
- $16.75 - $17.50 per hour
- Hybrid work environment of 3 days in office and 2 days working from home
- Supportive and caring management
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience handling and processing claims
- Ability to utilize your resources to find quick resolutions to customer claims
- Knowledge or experience with outside water and sewer, HVAC, appliances, or plumbing preferred
- Customer service experience and/or training preferred
- Previous experience in service network training development or content training creation.
- Answer incoming calls and makes outbound calls, as well as re-directing calls as required
- Interpret contract language as it relates to enrollments, contracts, and agreements with providers.
- Data entry and update for provider profiles.
- Facilitate for emergency/urgent work orders to be completed by coordinating with both customer and contractor.
- Research contactors who are not currently under agreement and arrange one-time agreements to complete work orders
- May negotiate with contractors to reach agreeable terms for unusual, inconvenient, or urgent work orders. Dispatch work orders following established guidelines.
- Proactively review the open claims by following up with contractors on open work orders.
- Prepare and respond to data requests and execute work orders, service orders, error reports, set-ups, etc. in various configurations such as Agent Desktop, CRM, and CMS
Emerge has quickly risen as a key provider of talent and retention solutions in the following practices:
Corporate: Accounting, Finance, Administration, Human Resources
Customer: Call Center, Sales and Customer Service
We work hard. We have fun. We find GREAT talent.
Emerge ProfessionalWhy Work Here?
Emerge connects GREAT talent to leading employers.
Emerge is a growing search and staffing firm dedicated to outstanding customer service and client delivery. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, our team of recruiting experts focus on building long-term meaningful relationships with clients and candidates. With over 30 years of recruiting experience we focus on corporate and customer facing positions. As a growing company in beautiful Colorado, Emerge has a unique set of values; Growth, Authenticity, Hard Work, and Work/Life Integration. We all choose to live and work in Colorado for a common vision, and believe strongly that our work should reflect that vision. As a firm, we do daily work to grow as our authentic selves through hard work, integrating life and the work place, and by helping others do the same. We hope you will choose to work with Emerge based on shared values, so that together, we can all pursue paths of becoming better people and professionals. Emerge has quickly risen as a key provider of talent and retention solutions in the following practices: Corporate: Accounting, Finance, Administration, Human Resources Customer: Call Center, Sales and Customer Service We work hard. We have fun. We find GREAT talent.