Records File Clerk
Emerge Professional Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RECORDS FILE CLERK
Our client is the largest legal practice in the Rocky Mountain region and consistently ranks among the top Colorado law firms. They are needing a highly organized Records File Clerk to assist with day-to-day operations of the Records Management Department. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and assisting your colleagues I encourage you to apply!
· Implementation of Records Department policies and procedures to ensure the office is compliant.
· Collaboration and frequent communication with the Office Administrator to provide complete updates regarding all aspects of Records Management.
· Assisting in the proper creation, conversion, filing, and processing of hardcopy and electronic records.
· Organization, identification, and management of the office work products.
· Assistance to the staff with the location, tracking, and disposition of hardcopy records.
· Maintenance of proper documentation and record keeping of work orders and invoices by all vendors.
· Coordination of active and inactive case rooms and appropriate assignment of file draws to attorneys and their assistants.
· Participation and support in special projects related to the records management needs of the office.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED SKILLS
· Knowledge of Records Management Systems (RMS), and Records and Information Management (RIM) software.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively with others in situations of high or moderate stress in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work under high pressure in a deadline sensitive setting.
· High productivity, accuracy, and turnaround required.
· Ability to handle and resolve routine records requests, conflict resolution, and other associated issues.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in the handling of sensitive information.
· Ability to interact in a professional and team environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· Two years experience of records management in a large corporate environment preferred.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new software programs as needed.
· Working knowledge of multiple Records Management applications preferred.
· Must be able to lift 30-35 lbs.
Emerge has quickly risen as a key provider of talent and retention solutions in the following practices:
Corporate: Accounting, Finance, Administration, Human Resources
Customer: Call Center, Sales and Customer Service
We work hard. We have fun. We find GREAT talent.
Emerge ProfessionalWhy Work Here?
Emerge connects GREAT talent to leading employers.
Emerge is a growing search and staffing firm dedicated to outstanding customer service and client delivery. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, our team of recruiting experts focus on building long-term meaningful relationships with clients and candidates. With over 30 years of recruiting experience we focus on corporate and customer facing positions. As a growing company in beautiful Colorado, Emerge has a unique set of values; Growth, Authenticity, Hard Work, and Work/Life Integration. We all choose to live and work in Colorado for a common vision, and believe strongly that our work should reflect that vision. As a firm, we do daily work to grow as our authentic selves through hard work, integrating life and the work place, and by helping others do the same. We hope you will choose to work with Emerge based on shared values, so that together, we can all pursue paths of becoming better people and professionals. Emerge has quickly risen as a key provider of talent and retention solutions in the following practices: Corporate: Accounting, Finance, Administration, Human Resources Customer: Call Center, Sales and Customer Service We work hard. We have fun. We find GREAT talent.