We are currently searching for a Sales Agent looking to join the team of our client who has an ambitious mission: to improve access to the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, and that's where you come in!
Employees are encouraged and rewarded to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. The environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, they believe that the most important part of the company is their people. To that end, they never stop investing in you and your career development. Included in the Deloitte Technology Fast500, Crain’s Fast 50, Top 100 Digital Companies, and 101 Best Places to Work, they continue to attract the best in the business. They understand a strong corporate culture is the ultimate driver in the success of the company. If you are looking for great benefits, strong company culture and unlimited growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
About the Role:
The Sales Agent will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. As an insurance sales agent, you will provide outstanding customer service to your customers, while achieving monthly sales goals.
- Handle inbound and outbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers (no cold calling)
- Quickly grasp new concepts and product offerings, such as Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, prescription drug plans, and others.
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community through health insurance enrollments.
- Learn and comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Excels in a competitive, and performance-driven environment
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing and legal background requirements. (Current valid insurance license are preferred)
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Charitable events
Emerge has quickly risen as a key provider of talent and retention solutions in the following practices:
Corporate: Accounting, Finance, Administration, Human Resources
Customer: Call Center, Sales and Customer Service
We work hard. We have fun. We find GREAT talent.