Our Client is in the business of helping the nation's Orthodontists focus on their practice without the hassle of the back end administration. They provide a software that manages financials, process verification, insurance, payments and claims. This Client has won the Denver Business Journal’s Fast 50 the past two years and is actively growing and expanding their company. They have a strong focus on culture with a work environment that is open, creative and collaborative. They are looking for smart and eager professionals to join on the Customer Experience Advocate team! This position will start as a temporary to placement role.
The Customer Experience Advocate will be part of the Patient Advocate team and will be responsible for providing direct support primarily to patients and their families, and occasionally to orthodontic practice staff via phone, email and online chat with respect to technical support, billing and collections, and insurance.
- Provide world class customer service
- Handle inbound calls, emails, and chats per standard operating procedures to ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and of the Client
- Provide detailed documentation around all customer issues
- Escalate issues accordingly and contribute to improving the overall process and product through client feedback
- Process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, and resolve client discrepancies.
- Provide support to Client's patient and insurance accounts receivable function by making outbound calls to clients that are past due on payment or have experienced changes in their insurance.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties outside of the day to day operations.
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- Must have prior experience in customer service and/or call center functions
- Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and active listening
- Must exhibit empathy and compassion for patients.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor
- Strong technical aptitude; ability to multi-task and navigate multiple systems
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Strong judgement and decision making abilities
- Natural curiosity with a strong aptitude to learn quickly
- Solid organizational skills
- Orthodontic/Dental industry experience a plus