Customer Service Benefits Concierge
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are partnered with a rapidly growing startup with a mission of making company payroll and benefits as simple as possible. They offer both traditional and ICHRA options so clients can maximize benefit savings. The company’s goal is to use the next 10 years to create 5,000 fair paying, flexible, and enriching jobs in Milwaukee and beyond.
The Concierge position is a client facing position where you will maintain new and existing member relationships. A successful candidate will be able to communicate with members in a professional verbal and written manner. You will collaborate with your team to successfully provide members with excellent customer service.
· $21/hr plus
· Opportunities for overtime
· Excellent medical benefits
· Ability to provide excellent Customer Service to members
· 1 year of Customer Service/Call Center experience
· Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup environment
· A desire to work in a high-performance, open, and collaborative environment
· Effectively demonstrate time management and written/verbal communication skills in a team-based environment.
· Manage day-to-day relationships and resolve client issues
· Answering all member calls while maintaining a professional relationship
· Respond quickly and accurately to system questions and issues
· Ensure client satisfaction by providing excellent service resulting in consistent high Net Promoter Scores
· Follow up and return calls to members if calls are missed in a timely and effective manner
· Ensure all member inquiries to completion, either by phone or by email
Emerge has quickly risen as a key provider of talent and retention solutions in the following practices:
Corporate: Accounting, Finance, Administration, Human Resources
Customer: Call Center, Sales, and Customer Service
We work hard. We have fun. We find GREAT talent.
Emerge is a growing search and staffing firm dedicated to outstanding customer service and client delivery. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, our team of recruiting experts focuses on building long-term meaningful relationships with clients and candidates. With over 30 years of recruiting experience, we focus on corporate and customer-facing positions. As a growing company in beautiful Colorado, Emerge has a unique set of values; Growth, Authenticity, Hard Work, and Work/Life Integration. We all choose to live and work in Colorado for a common vision and believe strongly that our work should reflect that vision. As a firm, we do daily work to grow as our authentic selves through hard work, integrating life and the workplace, and helping others do the same. We hope you will choose to work with Emerge based on shared values so that together, we can all pursue paths of becoming better people and professionals. Emerge has quickly risen as a key provider of talent and retention solutions in the following practices: Corporate: Accounting, Finance, Administration, Human Resources Customer: Call Center, Sales, and Customer Service We work hard. We have fun. We find GREAT talent.
Get fresh Payroll Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.