Our Client is a company you will be proud of working for with the best reputation in their industry which comes from providing an incredible service and having incredible employees! It’s a place where passionate people fulfill their mission of helping Americans achieve financial freedom by optimizing their credit scores. This is a great place to settle in and create your new work home and their culture is the lifeblood, full of positivity, energy and ambition.
We’re looking for natural leaders who are willing to give 100% every day. Seniority means nothing there, but hard work & performance are everything. The best leaders started at the bottom and hustled +their way to the top, just like the owners did when they founded the company. At National Credit Care, opportunity comes to those who are willing to prove they deserve it.
The Credit Adviser position is very special. You must be excellent at customer service; you must know how to sell and you must be capable of retaining a lot of information. You should be:
- Ambitious & Confident
- Persuasive & Energetic
- Optimistic & Professional
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience in client satisfaction, inside sales and customer service role
- Having previous experience in credit, mortgage and finance is a huge plus
Our Client will teach you to be a credit expert and a master at understanding how credit really works. You will coach our clients, answer their questions and update them on their progress. You will develop detailed game plans specific to each of our clients and their specific goals.
- $40,000-$65,000 income first year (Base Hourly Salary plus bonuses)
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Advancement opportunities - Most of the executive team started in entry level roles at the company
- Excellent training
- A competitive and fun environment with dancing & singing competitions at Town Hall Meetings
- Weekly and monthly monetary and non-monetary prizes based upon performance. Prizes include but are not limited to cash bonuses, concert and sporting event tickets, gift cards, Sky Diving, and paid days o
- Annual field day where you’re welcome to bring your whole family to enjoy food, activities and entertainment! Tug of War will happen! Volleyball will go down! Blood, sweat, and tears will be shed!