Call Center Workforce Management Resource
Our best Client located in the River North area of Chicago, is looking for a dynamic, key player to join their team! They are in the health insurance sector and partner with large national carriers to break the mold and help consumers with their Health, Life and Medicare coverage.
We are seeking a Contract Real Time Analyst to become an integral part of our Client's team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
This position will start on a contract basis through the end of January 2020. Candidates will need to have open and flexible availability to be considered!
- Working with workforce scheduling software like Five9 and Verint
- Predict call volumes, communicate with sales leadership and help make decisions to ensure a productive active enrollment period.
- Requires an ability to manage multiple priorities, juggle pressing deadlines
- Communicating and working with senior leaders.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Forecasting, scheduling, and communicating across all lines of business and other markets
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
Who You Are
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or another related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask