Our Client is looking for enthusiastic, compassionate and punctual Customer Care Representatives for their Call Center team. They are currently partnered with their most crucial health initiative program: to help individuals quit smoking. In this role, you will be working with folks interested in taking important steps in their overall health by taking inbound calls from patients, verifying their capacity to participate in their wellness program, record and document socio/biographical, and contact information, while setting the patient up for an appointment or conversation with a professional health and wellness coach.
This role will start off on a temporary basis having the opportunity to convert based off the Client's discretion. The Call Center is open 7 days a week, the shift will be 11a-8p and you will be scheduled on 5 of the 7 days.
- Upwards of 30 inbound calls/ day
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Provide accurate information regarding the wellness program
- Verify data and information through systems on a computer
- Follow a script
- High School Diploma/GED
- Degree required for upward mobility
- Great attendance