We are seeking an LCSW - Mental Health / Substance Abuse to join our team! This is an In-home counseling position with Dept of Juvenile Justice involved youth and families. We are hiring for a part time position working with youth and families with mental health and/or substance abuse diagnoses.
Must have License to practice in the State of Florida and have the ability to handle a 10-15 client caseload.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- 2-4 years’ experience completing biopsychosocial assessments
- 2-4 years’ experience diagnosing and treating mental health problems using cognitive-behavior and other applicable treatment modalities
- 2-4 years’ experience providing substance abuse counseling and knowledge/experience of 12 step and other recovery
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
At Emerge Behavioral Health, we aim to be a resource and tool helping clients and customers realize their dreams, goal, and objectives. We work tirelessly in hiring and retaining experienced, committed, and compassionate professionals that have a passion to help others. We strive to provide the best-in-practice services and solutions – on every engagement...without exception!