Job Title: LCSW / LMHC / LMFT / LPSYCH
Qualifications: Must have License to practice in the State of Florida. State of Florida License candidate must possess at least three-five (3-5) years’ experience working with youth and families with mental health and/or substance abuse diagnoses. Candidates with existing Medicaid ID preferred.
• Must have a master’s and licensed as following (LCSW, LMHC, LMFC, LPSYCH)
• Must have (3-5) years’ experience completing biopsychosocial assessments
• Must have (3-5) years’ experience diagnosing and treating mental health problems using cognitive-behavior and other applicable treatment modalities
• Must have (3-5) years’ experience providing substance abuse counseling and knowledge/experience of 12 step and other recovery-based principles and methods
• Must have (3-5) years’ experience developing and implementing treatment plans
• Must be proficient with clinical documentation and record keeping
• Must be able to use with Microsoft Office Word
• Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Must be willing/able to travel 25 miles
• Must be able to pass level 2 background screenings through local law enforcement, Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, and FBI
Pay Scale: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour per session based on experience, and proven documentation ability and record keeping proficiency.
Type of Position: Part-time - 1099 Contractor i.e. (10-15 client caseload)
Please note this is an In-home counseling position with Dept of Juvenile Justice involved youth and families.
Position available in – (1) Seminole County and (1) Brevard County
At Emerge Behavioral Health, we aim to be a resource and tool helping clients and customers realize their dreams, goal, and objectives. We work tirelessly in hiring and retaining experienced, committed, and compassionate professionals that have a passion to help others. We strive to provide the best-in-practice services and solutions – on every engagement...without exception!