Any applicant may elect to provide Voluntary Self-Identification forms with their submission. These forms can be requested at email@example.com
Synopsis: Maintains and develops current and new customer based in the assigned sales region.
- Develops strong partnerships with existing and potential customers within designated sales region.
- Maintain accurate records of sales' visits including main topic, growth opportunities, product quality, overall satisfaction and suggestions for improvement in products and services.
- Become familiar with in-house software used to provided customer sales' quotes and bids.
- Correspond with customers by means of phone calls, emails and letters as needed for account management.
- Organize and implement customer relations including: customer satisfaction surveys, customer development activities, customer skills training and special events.
- Maintain 50% travel and visiting customer locations each month.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Degrees/Certifications: Associate's Degree preferred.
- Experience: At least 2 years' sales-related experience preferred.
- Must be able to type and use Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with customers, vendors and company associates.
- Must have familiarity with most types of modern office equipment including copiers, computers, phones and fax machines.
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral and written.
- Physical Activity:
- Finger, Hand and Wrist Dexterity
- Repetitive Motion
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10lbs of force occasionally
- Visual Acuity: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines; using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Working Conditions:
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions: protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in a typical office environment.)
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as declaration of specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Adherence to Company environmental/safety programs, Company policies and standard operating procedures are required. Associates may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. This job description does not constitute and employment contract. It is understood that all employment is "employment at will" and may be terminated at any time by either the employee or the company for any reason whatsoever.