Staff Accountant for Premier Public Relations Firm - Great Benefits!
Emerald Staffing Lake Oswego, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring ASAP! Successful public relations agency is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their posh Lake Oswego office!
$60,000 annually, excellent benefits, and parking available!
20-30 hours/week to start, and will move into 40 hours/week
We're interviewing now - Call Alyssa at 503.212.0000 to schedule your video or phone interview Today!
As the Staff Accountant, you'll maintain accurate and organized financial records, oversee database and project maintenance, manage Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, and prepare monthly and quarterly taxes. You will also administer, maintain, and develop human resource policies and procedures, as well as oversee benefits administration. Bring your passion for details to the table as you'll need to maintain compliance with federal and state employment regulations while regularly exercising independent judgement and discretion. If you are an experienced accounting professional looking to build a career with a well-established company, this could be your dream job!
Experience We're Looking For?
- 5-10+ years of recent, related experience
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in QuickBooks Pro
- Computer savvy with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This person will play an integral role supporting the agency’s growth needs by providing important financial and administrative support to the leadership team. We're looking for a strong background in financial management, passion for taking care of the ever-so-important little things, and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Salary is highly competitive with the Northwest marketplace and marketing communications industry standards
- Employer-sponsored medical benefits
- Paid medical leave (maternity, paternity, illness, caring for a sick family member)
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) plan with matching and profit-sharing opportunities
- Opportunity for annual bonus and performance–based spot bonuses
- Employer-sponsored professional learning and development program
- Employer-sponsored networking, conferences and industry events
- Staff time allocated to quarterly philanthropic contributions important to the team
- Three weeks of accrued paid-time-off (PTO) in the first year of tenure
- Four weeks of accrued PTO after first year of tenure
- 8 days of paid time off for holidays
Emerald Staffing, Inc. | www.emeraldstaffing.com | email@example.com
Emerald StaffingWhy Work Here?
Career growth and professional team environment! Apply Today for your phone or video interview!
Emerald Staffing, Inc. is the Portland area's most reliable, locally-owned staffing agency. Our office located in Lake Oswego, Oregon offers an authentic balance of professional service and essential marketplace knowledge. As a leader in Portland's employment and staffing industry, our clients rely on our proven success to provide dependable results for their hiring needs. Call our office to schedule an appointment to jump-start your career at 503-212-0000!
AddressLake Oswego, OR
Finance and Insurance