Sr. Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOIN A MAJOR PRIVATE PREMIER OREGON WINERY!
A locally owned, premier Oregon winery is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their amazing team! They have quickly become Oregon’s iconic producer of world-class Pinot Noir and Chardonnay and is the only winery in the world to have secured a top 3 or better ranking for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from Wine Spectator’s coveted Top 100 Wines of the Year list. This company owns and meticulously farms over 700 acres of land, including 250+ acres of world-class, hillside Pinot Noir and Chardonnay vineyards, all of which are dry-farmed and LIVE certified sustainable. If you are an experienced Sr. Financial Analyst, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
JOB DUTIES: As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will work with the Finance, Accounting, and Operations teams to provide timely and accurate financial reports and contribute key business and financial insights, analysis, and actionable data to their internal departments. Some of your duties will include:
- Provide sales reports and variance analysis for individual departments.
- Maintain KPI reports and dashboards.
- Utilize reporting tools to provide business recommendations.
- Manage and elevate product run-off models to analyze & predict demand.
- Prepare month end sales audits.
- Develop and maintain presentation templates.
- Assist with new report development as needed.
- Assist with the processes, timelines and execution of budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Update and maintain the supply and demand model.
- Support internal managers and departments with reports, presentation templates, insight, and assist in project execution.
- Calculate the bi-weekly and monthly commissions, tips, and incentives for payment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- 3-5 years professional Finance and/or Accounting experience (Required)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel specifically)
- Paylocity experience (Preferred)
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS: While working with Emerald Staffing, we offer employees weekly paychecks (direct deposit), and upon eligibility we offer health insurance (Kaiser), accrued paid sick time (Oregon Paid Sick Leave), and a retirement option (OregonSaves).
We're Hiring ASAP - Call 503-212-0000 to schedule your virtual interview today!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Emerald Staffing
Get fresh Senior Executive Compensation Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.