Our client is a law firm that offers a new type of client experience based on a deep industry focus - providing a wide range of legal services to their clients through comprehensive, proactive, and industry-focused advice to help them achieve their goals. With more than 180 attorneys, our client is one of the largest regional law firms in the Pacific Northwest! Currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work closely with the firm’s high energy Client Relations Department to organize and implement marketing, business development and communication initiatives. As the Marketing Coordinator - you will assist in data entry, office events, draft content for the website and social media as well as manage day to day activities, and more! If you are interested in this amazing opportunity - please give us a call today to schedule an interview to meet with one of our Recruiters here at Emerald Staffing!
- Assist in data entry for our client relationship management and business development tools
- Assist with office events/parties
- Social media (particularly LinkedIn) posts
- Draft content for website, invites and other communications
- Works collaboratively with all team members to ensure success of programs and initiatives
- Works to develop and improve existing processes, systems and information
- Manage the day-to-day activities associated with various initiatives with moderate supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising preferred or related work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent writer and experience with content management for websites
- Strong communication skills i.e. (you will be communicating with professionals around the office, clients and vendors)
- World class organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Resourceful and a quick learner
This position is a Three-month contract with possible extension or full time position
Pay is $18 to $25 an hour, dependent on experience
Full time, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday - 40 hours a week!
Email your resume to email@example.com and call Jennifer at 503.212.0000 to schedule your interview
Interested in another position? - Go to our website www.emeraldstaffing.com to check out more positions that are currently available.