Welcome to Portland's premier manufacturing company specializing in produce! Immediately hiring, we have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Human Resource Associate to join this dynamic team. This temp to hire role is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in human resources to gain hands-on experience in a family-owned and high volume workplace.
Based within the human resource department, you will work closely with all areas of coordination within the HR vertical to assist with acquisition, on-boarding, and retention of employees to achieve agreed targets. This exciting position offers opportunities to progress your career with a top-tier company.
Job Responsibilities as a Human Resource Associate:
- Providing customer service to employees while maintaining professionalism & confidentiality
- Conducting applicant screenings to schedule interviews
- Performing pre-employment screenings (i.e., background, drug screen, MVR checks)
- Processing new-hire paperwork for on-boarded employees (USCIS i9/E-verify)
- Scheduling weekly new employee on-boarding & training presentations
Key Requirements for this role:
- AA/AS degree in human resources, business, or related subject
- 1+ years of human resource admin experience
- Experience with MS Office (Excel & Outlook)
- Strong writing & verbal communication skills required
- Ability to keep employee relations confidential
Working with Emerald Staffing, we offer benefits prior to your transition to full-time employment with our client. We offer, upon eligibility, weekly direct deposit, health insurance (Kaiser 50/50), retirement plan (Oregon Saves Roth IRA), and accrued paid sick leave (per Oregon Sick Leave Act).
Our team is excited to meet you - Apply today for immediate consideration!!
Emerald Staffing, Inc.
5285 Meadows Road, Suite 190
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
Why Work Here?Emerald Staffing, Inc. is the Portland area's most reliable, locally-owned staffing agency. Our office located in Lake Oswego, Oregon offers an authentic balance of professional service and essential marketplace knowledge. As a leader in Portland's employment and staffing industry, our clients rely on our proven success to provide dependable results for their hiring needs. Call our office to schedule an appointment to jump-start your career at (503) 212-0000!
Career growth and professional team environment! Apply Today!