Senior IT Business Analyst
- Over a month ago
- $115,000 Yearly
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are a strategic thinker who enjoys problem-solving and experienced with the implementation of sophisticated mobile applications, please read on!
We are looking for exceptional talented Senior IT Business Analyst to join a Fortune 500 company!Apply today!
Emerald Resource Group is the ultimate destination forIT Professionalsat every stage of their careers.
We are currently assisting a top employer recruit forSenior IT Business Analyst inCleveland, OH.
Our client is a global leader offering industry-leading innovation, value-added service and expertise and is committed to people, quality, growth and performance.
In this role, you'll be the go-to person for translating business needs into actionable technology solutions.
As a liaison between stakeholders, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across departments to understand their needs and challenges. You'll be responsible for analyzing and validating requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems. With your keen attention to detail and analytical mindset, you'll interpret and transform complex data into clear insights that drive business decisions. With a deep understanding of the organization's goals and challenges, you'll recommend technology solutions that enable the organization to achieve its objectives. Your strategic thinking and technical expertise will help our client stay ahead of the curve and meet their business goals.
We're looking for a candidate who is passionate about technology, highly collaborative, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
We value the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
**Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.**
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
Strategy & Planning
- Gather, analyze and document business and functional requirements from clients and business users.
- Analyze, document, and improve workflows, processes, and standards.
- Understand business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements including GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Act as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Work with Quality Assurance to build and validate test cases against all requirements.
- Analyze application defects and changing requirements to determine if they fall within scope of project requirements and escalate to project management.
- Provide training and documentation for supported applications.
- Execute demos of working solutions to stakeholders.
- Utilize existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution within the group.
- Provide application expertise as a project resource.
- Train and mentor other Business Analysts as assigned.
- Prepare and lead presentations as requested.
- Research or prototype new tools and/or technologies.
- Assist with other projects as necessary to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the teamwork.
- Lead internal teams/task forces on initiatives as assigned.
- Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
- Minimal travel is required
- Work outside the standard office 7.5-hour workday may be required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree (or foreign equivalent) or in lieu of a degree, at least 12 years in experience in the field of Information Technology or Business (work experience or a combination of education and work experience in the field of Information Technology or Business).
- 5+ years IT and/or Business experience.
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience.
- 5+ years working with internal clients and/or external agencies/partners.
- Experience with the implementation of sophisticated mobile applications.
- Experience with the implementation of software platforms across multiple organizational teams and lines of business is preferred.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of various essential business functions of an organization.
- Strong technical knowledge coupled with business intelligence and ability to understand customer's needs.
- Experience facilitating process mapping activities and working knowledge of mapping techniques.
- Understanding of mobile application development architectures.
- Familiarity with how legacy and web-based system interfaces with each other.
- Experience with current mobile technologies and trends.
- Material Design and Apples HIG design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Mobile Application Analytics.
- Push notifications and experience with one or more 3rd party push notification systems.
- Commonly used device sensors such as camera, gyroscope, accelerometer, Bluetooth and GPS.
- Mobile Augmented Reality and Machine Learning capabilities.
- Cross platform mobile frameworks and platforms such as React Native and Flutter.
- Advanced analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Ability to transform an idea or need into a completed solution or work product.
- Willingness and ability to train and mentor other business analysts.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to develop relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Strong commitment ton inclusion and diversity.
INTERESTED BUT NOT SURE?
We know the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so pleasedont hesitate to applywed love to hear from you!For any follow up questions email your RecruiterLORNA SCHMIDTdirectly firstname.lastname@example.org call at440-627-6922.
Looking for a different role?Check out hot vacancies herewww.emeraldresourcegroup.comand navigate to our "Careers" page.
**WHY EMERALD RESOURCE GROUP**
We are more than just a talent scouting agency. We believe that the key to a company's success is its people, and our mission is to match exceptional candidates with exceptional companies. With over 25 years of experience, we have built a reputation as anindustry leader in IT recruiting, working with a diverse range of clients fromstartupstoFortune 500companies. This means more and better opportunities for you to take your career to the next level.Choose Emerald Resource Group for excellence in IT recruiting.
Lets keep in touch!
- Twitter: @EmeraldRG
- LinkedIn: @Emerald Resource Group
- Facebook: @Emerald Resource Group
**FOR HIRING MANAGERS- Are you struggling to find top IT talent for your team?Let us take the burden off your shoulders. Simply send us the job description for the open positions you're trying to fill, and our expert recruiters will work tirelessly to find the perfect fit for your company. Don't miss out on the opportunity to bring on exceptional IT professionals -contact us today!
Emerald Resource Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?