Laboratory Technician - Minimum $18/hour
- $18 Hourly
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:30AM - 3PM with some flexibility
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilledLaboratory Technician to join our Fortune 500 manufacturing client's dynamic team. This is an amazing opportunity to become a vital member of a globally recognized company's laboratory operations. As aLab Technician, you will work on cutting-edge chemistry applications and perform a variety of tasks, including running experiments, operating equipment, recording results, and inputting data into electronic systems. Your work will contribute to the development and optimization of products, processes, and technologies that drive our client's success.Apply now!
Why You'll Love This Role:
- Work in a dynamic team environment and collaborate with internal customers, peers, and co-workers.
- Utilize your knowledge of basic analytical techniques and measurement to perform tests and operate equipment with little or no supervision (training provided).
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks on schedule while maintaining a safe and compliant work environment in accordance with company, local, state and federal policies, environmental regulations and laws.
- Develop your skills and advance your career with a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity.
You'll Be Successful With:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or a related science (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- An internship or 1+ years of experience in a chemistry laboratory (academic or industrial setting).
- Working knowledge of basic analytical techniques and measurement.
- Strong planning, organizing, verbal and written communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is committed to investing in its employees' growth and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, we encourage you toapply for this exciting opportunity.Don't miss out on this chance to grow your career with a leading manufacturing company!
INTERESTED BUT NOT SURE?
We know the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so pleasedont hesitate to applywed love to hear from you!For any follow up questions email your RecruiterJared Whitelydirectly email@example.com call at440-627-6907.
Lets keep in touch!
- Twitter: @EmeraldRG
- LinkedIn: @Emerald Resource Group
- Facebook: @Emerald Resource Group
**FOR HIRING MANAGERS- Are you struggling to find top IT talent for your team?Let us take the burden off your shoulders. Simply send us the job description for the open positions you're trying to fill, and our expert recruiters will work tirelessly to find the perfect fit for your company. Don't miss out on the opportunity to bring on exceptional IT professionals -contact us today!
Emerald Resource GroupWarrensville Heights, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.