HR and Marketing Fall Internship
Emerald Resource Group Broadview Heights, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Fall Internship (learn and grow)
At Emerald, we are more than just a recruiting company. We're a "bring people together" company. Everything we do, every single day, is with the intention of creating and connecting people to "see" what matters most to them!
We accomplish this by encouraging forward thinking; building an environment where our team can ask the tough questions, Why not? and What could be?. We believe our dreamers and innovators can help our customers grow. We recognize our organization is at its best, when we are blended with different backgrounds and experiences. We want everyone to achieve their goals; we are committed to our teams own development. We are proud of our flexible work environment; we want our team to thrive in a way that works best for them.
- Lean and Support recruiting functions by providing excellent recruiting service to both candidates and internal staff during every phase of the hiring, and on-boarding process.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines, and have a friendly, positive personality. Previous office experience a plus.
- Some courses in Content Writing and Human Resources would be an asset.
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels within the organization from entry-level to senior management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to operate with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Experience in maintaining an HR database is a plus.
For more information, send your resume to and contact
Mark Krusiniski, CPC
Emerald Resource Group
AddressBroadview Heights, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Emerald Resource Group