This is a potentialtemp-to-hire position after 90 days.
MacUngie, PA 18062
Schedule - Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Dress code - jeans,plainshirt, and steel toe safety shoe are a must
At times candidates will wear a respirator due to paint related exposure
- Ensure back room is organized to support receiving, storing and shipping of stock.
- Unload in-coming merchandise from truck.
- Load orders on truck for customer deliveries as needed.
- Prepare out-going orders and ship as instructed.
- Check in-coming merchandise against bills of lading and invoice for accuracy.
- Provide input regarding inventory levels in the warehouse/stockroom.
- Identify potential damaged/obsolete material and handle per established policy/procedures.
- Oversee will-calls and proper flow of paperwork.
- Pull products from sales floor displays and/or stockroom/warehouse.
- Properly return all containers to correct inventory location.
- Restock warehouse shelves and sales floor displays with product received from DSC and outside vendors and rotate
- stock per batch dates.
- Ensure deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner.
- Ensure appropriate forms are completed for hazardous material deliveries.
- Locate out-of-stock items as necessary.
- Operate all material handling, tinting, mixing and testing equipment in a safe manner.
- Clean, fill and repair tinting, mixing and color matching equipment as necessary.
- Identify equipment problems and make recommendations.
- Ensure merchandise has been processed through the POS or recorded on manual POST form prior to merchandise
- leaving the store.
- Maintain facility to S-W standards through proper maintenance, repair and housekeeping.
- Identify facility problems and make recommendations.
- Follow designated loss prevention, security and safety practices according to policy and correct or report noncompliance of appropriate procedures/policies.
- Take immediate action to contain spillage using hazardous material containment procedures as outlined in the Work
- Safe Manual, including proper and timely reporting.
- Assist with deliveries and customer services including waiting on customers, order taking, tinting and mixing, and telephone inquiries.
For more information, send your resume to and contact
Emerald Resource GroupMacungie, PA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.