Customer Service Associate
- Expired: 7 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Associate's work closely with our executive managers to learn all aspects of running our retail events. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, achieving sales volume, adhering to our client portfolio and visual presentation standards and maximizing profits. Customer Service Associate will work with the executive staff to develop and execute all events in the local area.
Customer Service Associate Requirements:
- Experience in events, marketing, promotions, or brand management a plus but not required
- The position is forty hours per week and requires some local travel with flexibility for early morning and evening hours.
- Interact with consumers by positively and professionally communicating approved brand messaging to drive sales through the registers
FCustomer Service Associate candidates must have:
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills, and be able to professionally communicate with diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of customer service techniques is a plus.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations or a related field is preferred.
Powered by JazzHR
Emerald Desert Promotions
Get fresh Customer Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.