Senior Firmware Engineer (C/ C++)
We EMBTEL, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Staffing & Recruitment Company in the US. We are U.S. Federal Govt. approved vendor and Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) company. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Implementation partner. The job details are given below - https://embtel.com/careers/ https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?f_C=15556444&geoId=92000000
Who are we looking for? 4 to 6 years experienced C/ C++ firmware engineers, preferably with experience using Sirius build system:
- Work closely with multi-discipline functions to analyze design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on architecture of product.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture
- Collaborates and communicates with management and internal partners regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Supplier will provide personnel with the following qualifications and skills to perform the Services:
- Proficient in:
- C/C++ programming languages
- Real time OS (Thread X)
- Basic Linux (Unix) utilities such as ls, rm, grep, tar
- Build systems such as Make and Jenkins
- Knowledge of other programming and scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Understanding of multithreaded and/or multi-process systems, understanding usage of synchronization primitives, different communication paradigms, mutual exclusion, producer-consumer schemes, memory sharing and data communication, priority assignment
- Experience in code debugging: usage of debuggers and tracing tools, memory corruptions and leakage detection and correction, stack analysis
- Understanding of state machine design and implementation, event driven control, complex error detection and recovery, synchronization between multiple devices with multiple states.
- Understanding of distributed control, different coupling levels between subsystems, clear break of responsibilities between subsystems, communication protocols, remote procedure calls, and timing implications due to distributed control.
List of Deliverables:
Supplier will provide the Services described in Section 3 to develop and deliver the following deliverables (collectively, the "Deliverables"):
- Documented (via Jira) issues resolved and features delivered
- Provide design documentation and source code documentation
- Documented via Testrails for tests written
- Update technical documentation on features delivered on Wiki
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Result oriented team player
- Good in communication (Oral and written)
- Interpersonal skills
We EMBTEL, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Staffing & Recruitment Company in the US. We are U.S. Federal Govt. approved vendor and Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) company. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Implementation partner. (https://embtel.com/careers/ https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?f_C=15556444&geoId=92000000)
Embtel, INC.Vancouver, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.