Senior AEM Analyst (Remote till Pandemic)
- Posted: over a month ago
- 6+ Years of overall Business Analyst experience
- Strong ECM domain expertise like Documentum , SharePoint etc.. preferably with 2-3 years of AEM Experience as a BA.
- AEM Business Professional Certification is a Plus.
- Experience collaborating successfully with IT teams and business teams
- Solid experience in Agile methodology including the product owner role to drive priorities, plans, and testing activities
- Experience working directly with business users and solving business questions
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstration of strong performance in prior roles
- Ability to clearly communicate reasoning and rationale for prioritization
- Strong proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Host user story meetings to document and prioritize process automation features
- Provide basic mock up screens to support User Story requirements for development team
- Prepare UAT plans,
- Manage UAT process and defect resolution with development team,
- Confirm Go Live after smoke testing completed
- Participate in Quarterly Planning Session to prioritize the User Stories/ Improvements for the up coming quarter.
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics
We EMBTEL, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Staffing & Recruitment Company in the US. We are U.S. Federal Govt. approved vendor and Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) company. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Implementation partner. (https://embtel.com/careers/ https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?f_C=15556444&geoId=92000000)
AddressSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Embtel, INC.