Senior Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
San Antonio-based Embrey Partners LLC is a diversified real estate investment company that owns, develops, builds, acquires, and manages multifamily residential communities and commercial assets in targeted markets across the United States. Since 1974, Embrey has developed nearly 43,000 apartments and more than 6 million square feet of commercial property. Embrey is a leading developer in the multifamily sector with more than 4,000 units under construction. www.embreydc.com
Embrey is Building Relationships, Designing Experiences, and Creating Communities. 2021 was our biggest year yet and we’re continuing to grow.
Team Embrey is looking for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER to support our Construction Management team.
As a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, you will ensure project goals are met through supervision, performance, direction, and leadership of the organization’s Project Managers.
- Lead and coordinate project planning and identify resources needed for successful project execution and completion of three to five assigned projects.
- Create, manage, and provide on-site leadership for the project team by building and motivating team members at each stage of the project(s).
- Maintain adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality, and safety standards.
- Ensure effective development of management of the project(s) budget, effective expense control, while minimizing exposure and risk during the life of the project(s).
- Plan and procure materials within the development of the project schedule.
- Serve as the subject matter expert over a broad spectrum of project functions to include project planning, cost management, schedule management, quality management, contract administration, and safety management.
- 10 years of Project Management experience in multi-family construction
- 5 years of experience supervising Project Managers
- Experience utilizing Procore, Timberline, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Science/Management, Engineering, or related field
- Willingness to travel to assigned project locations as needed
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal Background Check, Non DOT Testing, MVR
Position type: salaried/exempt with competitive pay & benefits (including healthcare & 401k); Position location: Phoenix, AZ, Scottsdale, AZ; Reporting: direct to EVP/Managing Director of Construction.
Embrey Management Services LTD.
TechnologyView all jobs at Embrey Management Services LTD.