Project Engineer (Multi-Family Construction) Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Engineer is responsible for the success and timely completion of construction projects by ensuring proper document control at the project site office for all phases of the construction project.
- Excellent Compensation and Full Benefits package
- Project Completion Bonus
- Phone Allowance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Singing Bonus potential - DOE
· Provide effective and efficient document control including daily construction job logs, monthly construction status reports; ensure that an effective and efficient Request for Information (RFI)/change orders/shop drawings process is in place and all documentation is completed, filed and controlled in a timely manner.
· Works directly with all sub-contractors and vendors to ensure quality and cost control.
· Ensure project site and company assets are secure and maintain a safe and respectful working environment at all times by implementing safety (OSHA) and risk management standards.
· Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions
· Create, update and maintain a variety of project controls that track the status of individual projects or task orders, changes to projects.
· Assist with the set up and processing of sub-contractor draws, payroll, materials, supplies, etc. and ensure proper materials inventory.
· Assist in final completion via punch lists, clean and management turns.
· In preparation for project completion, collect warranty material, create closeout documents to ensure an effective and efficient transition for project construction completion and close out.
· Track and document all inspections and re-inspections; maintain the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP).
· Perform any relevant duties as assigned by the Construction Superintendent, Senior Project Engineer and/or Project Manager.
· Monitors and participates daily in field construction processes through submittal, quality control documents and RFI processes.
· Provides daily reports for labor, field deliveries and other construction activities on the project.
· Develop and manage relationships with owners, subcontractors, consultants and field personnel
· Maintains a safe, clean and productive environment through enforcing procedures.
· Attend and set up punch list walk-through as needed.
· Ensure project site and company assets are secure.
· Maintain a safe and respectful working environment at all times by implementing safety (OSHA) and risk management standards.
· Provide required close out information to the client at the end of the project
· Able to work in a collaborative environment
· Treat others with respect and dignity to provide a good work environment
· Have a good work ethic and moral standards
· Represent the company by being professional
· Be accountable for your conduct and decisions
· Work efficiently with a commitment to high standards
· Support the empowerment and advancement of team members
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Construction, or related field required
- 2-5 years’ experience in construction engineering
- Multifamily housing experience preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Lifts and carries up to 65 pounds and pulls, pushes or drags up to 80 pounds with or without assistance. Sits, stands, stoops or twists for extended periods of time. Operates or drives hand tools, heavy equipment, light trucks, power tools and other equipment. 20/20 corrected vision is required to perform visual inspection of small defects, small parts and operation of measurement devices and assembly of fabricated parts. Ability to travel to and from business related locations.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Works both indoors and outdoors in extreme temperatures including heat, cold, humidity, temperature swings and inclement weather, frequent exposure to dust, odor, electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, loud noise, exhaust and other toxic hazards.
Embrey Management Services LTD.
ConstructionView all jobs at Embrey Management Services LTD.