Asst. Project Manager (Multi-Family Construction) - Goodyear, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for the success and timely completion of construction projects by cost estimating, contract administration, field operations oversight, and other duties.
- Excellent salary - DOE
- Potential for Project Completion Bonus
- Potential Sign-On Bonus - DOE
- Phone Allowance
- Truck Allowance
- Review and update construction schedule with Project Superintendent and Project Manager weekly.
- Distribute revised plan documents and specifications to the Project Superintendent, field, and to all related subcontractors.
- Procure, receive, track, review, distribute, seek approval as necessary, and approve shop drawings and submittals.
- Maintain the submittal log showing items submitted, date submitted, date approved, and date returned to subcontractor. Expedite the approval process as to not delay job progress.
- Maintain a record of field work orders and change orders and their impact upon job cost and the construction schedule.
- Assist the Project Superintendent and Project Manager in anticipating and avoiding problems that may affect the construction schedule and/or budget.
- Advise project team of any potential impacts to project schedule or budget
- Maintain forms for administering each project.
- Interact with subcontractors and suppliers to resolve contractual disputes.
- Confer with the Project Superintendent daily regarding problems that may arise.
- Assist in obtaining information required for project close out procedures.
- Help assist in and ensure the accuracy of the Final Project Cost.
- Obtain, assemble, distribute and file all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy, and final lien releases for the project.
- Assist with warranty coordination on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Construction schedule will be reviewed and updated weekly
- Final Project Cost will be accurate.
- Record of work orders and change orders will remain updated at all times.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment
- Treat others with respect and dignity to provide a good work environment
- Have a good work ethic and morale standards
- Represent the company by being professional
- Be accountable for your conduct and decisions
- Work efficiently with a commitment to high standards
- Support the empowerment and advancement of team members
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Construction or related field
*Minimum of 2 years of experience managing the construction of multifamily projects
Licenses & Certifications
*Valid Driver’s License
* Criminal Background Check
* Non DOT Testing*MVR
*Strong attention to detail
Embrey Management Services LTD.
AddressSan Antonio, TX
ConstructionView all jobs at Embrey Management Services LTD.